Thursday, April 16, 2009

A wonderful night of worship







This took place almost 2 weeks ago, but my computer has been acting up and I haven't had access to pictures as easy as I'd like, coupled with Spring break (read: kids home).

We left the Girly Girls with a dear friend who offered to keep them for their first non-Nana sleepover while we had some adult time driving two hours each way to go to the Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith United tour concert. It was amazing!! We had great seats and it was awesome to be surrounded by so many people singing along, praising our God. I brought my camera after seeing many pictures on line that other concert goers had taken and took a few before the usher told me that my kind of camera(??) wasn't allowed. We didn't get home until almost 1 AM, and were exhausted. But it was a great evening, and the girls had a blast at their first slumber party.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment