Monday, June 21, 2010

Making progress

I have put in about six hours of photo editing and copy writing and blogger uploading today and have made tremendous progress on my fundraising website. I have about ten more pictures to edit and add to the site and then I'll be ready to begin my advertising. I just want to get the final fobs up so I can relax and spread the word. Wish I could just punt I another hour and be done, but I have to go get ready. I have an outing tonight. It's the first meeting of my Summer Sisters women's group from church. I don' know most of the women in my group and I'd make an awful first impression in my present state of attire.

Thanks to Valerie and Tara for their extra pairs of eyes and fine tuning suggestions!!

It's been a lot of work to get this going and I'm hopeful that I'll sell a few. I know I can't live without mine.


Click the picture below to visit and let me know what you think!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' all the new products! I see the purchase of a few gifts in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete