Friday, August 20, 2010

My new "home"

I first started blogging in 2007...

with a single post in all of a year's time.

And I set it up as a promotional blog for my website, Girly Girl Bowtique.

Blogging for self promotion never caught on with me. I'm not that type.

When I first began researching adoption and discovered the world of adoption blogs in 2008 and started to post and needed a blog of my own I just used what I had already set up.

Now it's feeling a little funny to tell people who ask about how our adoption is going that they can follow us on, well, a blog with a bowtique url.

So I have spent the past hour or so exporting and importing my blog contents to a new address. Unfortunately I have to move over all the elements one at a time. I've done most of them, but switching over the blogs I like to follow will take time. That will have to come later.

I have very few followers at this addy anyway, but if you are one of them...

change me out!!

You can now find me at www.GrowingGirlyGirls.blogspot.com
(corrected, Thanks Valerie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment