Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In the past week...

I've managed to be extremely productive.

That feels good.

I stumbled upon a new forum where I can market my bows and have gotten many orders. I've been actively posting to gain credibility amongst the membership and have sewn over 250 bows and sent out about 18 packages. Whew!

I'm actually ahead of the game for the local consignment sale this year. Usually I am hanging the clothes and entering the info online to print the bar code tags at the last minute. This time I already have 56 items all ready for drop off and I have photographed about 100 other items I am going to try sell on e bay first (it's all top notch name brand stuff and will typically go for much more there than I can ask as consignment). Whatever doesn't sell online in the next two weeks I can tag to take to the consignment sale at the end of the month. Feels good to have a plan. Especially a plan that generates income!

The girlies are at their 3rd Vacation Bible School of the summer. My friend and I are trading driving and child care duties so we each get some free time to work. I sent them off at 8:20 yesterday and they didn't come home until almost 6!!! I'm meeting them at the movie theater this afternoon to all see the new Ramona movie together. The girlies earned $5 each cat sitting for a neighbor and this is what they want to spend it on.

Also about 90% completed with back to school supply shopping, and many of the items I already had, or my mom or my friend had in their stashes. Not too bad! They are long lists!

I have two more hours of no kid time. Got to make the most of it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You go, girl!!! Whew, it sounds like you've been BUSY! Glad that you're getting so much accomplished...and generating some adoption funds! :) Can't wait to watch your journey unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara took the words right out of my mouth... YOU GO GIRL!!! ;) I told you that you were a super-mama!!! :) Let the blessings POOR in!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an inspiration! I was just wondering how sales were going as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! my key fob! You are such a go-getter and so creative. This will be such a blessing to see you use you God-given talents to bring your child home!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete