Monday, July 26, 2010

One in a million (or maybe make that seventeen)

I'm always inspired, motivated, challenged and a whole other host of stuff when I visit Linny's blog. After being away from any computer access for 8 days, I was catching up Saturday afternoon when I read her post that her blog was about to have it's 1,000,000 viewer. It was about 400 away when I visited. I went about my business and kept checking back in every 15 minutes or so. Around 2 PM EST it was really close and I decided I had a chance to be the millionth viewer. I got my camera ready, Linny requested a photograph and a screen shot. I also figured that there was no way I'd be it.

Guess what....

I was one of 17 folks who somehow saw 1,000,000 on the site meter!

I took a pic and a screen shot and sent them along with a requested pic of me to Linny.

He he he (that's me feeling giddy)


Look!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank is SO exciting! I saw that post too ... but it was FAR AWAY when I saw it ... and I never made it back! Congratulations and best of luck if there is a drawing! What a cool honor!!

    ReplyDelete