Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day!!

There is a whoping 2 inches on the ground- we are expecting 4-6 with a layer of ice. So they closed schools for today, last night, in anticipation of the snow that began about 9am. Darn. Really, darn! I'm all for a good snow day, but not now!!

Teagan was quite depressed this morning and Piper wasn't too thrilled also. You see, they had their big holiday parties at school today and now they are cancelled. That's a big bummer to a 1st and 2nd grader.

They have been outside playing with frineds for the past several hours, so I hope they return in better spirits. Teagan especially is very grumpy when she is sad.

My fingers are crossed that we'll be able to go tomorrow. It's the last day before break and the girls need to deliver their bus driver and teacher gifts.

And is it too selfish to admit that I was really looking forward to receiving my Christmas presents from the kids in my class??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment