Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm here

So much for my goal of more regular posting.

Piper fully recuperated and we have managed to avoid the really yucky tummy bug that has ravaged my preschool and been known to be present at the girlie's elementary school too. After eating a huge dinner last night, Piper told me her tummy ached, and I freaked out! "Do you think you are going to throw up?" Thankfully she assured me that she just ate too much chicken. I really want all to be healthy around here for the rest of the month!

I have one last craft show this Saturday. That will make 16 events for this season. It has been exhausting, but well worth all the work and ridiculously late nights.

Now I'm knee deep in on-line orders. Bow stuff and key fobs. Yes, the fundraiser sales have picked up. I have been greatly blessed to have had some publicity. I received a sweet email from a new friend, Karen, that the Lord led her to my site when she was looking for fundraising families to feature. How cool is that!

I'll have some goodies given away as part of Stefanie's 30 days of giveaways over at Ni Hao Y'all in the coming days.

Ni Hao Y'all


And I have been blessed to have my fobs as a co-op deal for a group buying discount forum, The Spavin Mavens. I've already had six new orders in the first 24 hours of having the buy go live!

It's hard to sew when I can't feel my fingers, but that's just life now that the high is a lovely 36 degrees and I'm always freezing anyway. Ugh.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment